Saturday, September 24, 2011
it's destiny what to do ?
haha today i have a confession to make :)) ok, now seriously most of my friends are COUPLING . So if they clashed n then coupled again that mean there are _____ ' _ daughter or something ! for me , couple would not keep your friendship forever man! being a friend is the best way to stay close to the one you love . Me? ok , i'm single now because , if the guy you like , likes somebody else ? what you gonna do? Let them find their happiness ok ! don't judge if you judge ! then , da ` guy ' will say you a freak or a redundant girl . If you read my previous post i said *AKU TAK HAPPY TAK PE WEYH * ok, i hate to encroach to my friends friendship because it will make me feel like i'm the only one that do not have a boyfriend ! OMG i know i'm ugly so what ?! I'M BEAUTIFUL IN MY WAY ok ?! what did you feel , when the guy you like is actually the boyfriend of your best friend ?! ok , totally sad but i'm happy for them because they get a happy life and me ?! I was left behind! but I believe in god ' I LOVE GOD MORE ! I felt grateful because ALLAH gave he health , a brain , a heart , family , strength to pray don't worry about me! I can leave on my own life . FOR BOYFRIENDS AND GIRLFRIENDS , GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR FRIENDSHIP ! MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU GUYS :) #whoknowsinside :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment